Institutional Research Office
The Institutional Research Office (IRO) collects, compiles, and presents institutional research data for analysis and strategic planning and assessment.
The primary activities of the Institutional Research Office are to:
- Collect, analyze and disseminate institutional data for the effective decision making,
- Design, implement and coordinate evaluation activities,
- Assist with the development and continuous improvement of academic programs and services provided,
- Coordinate activities in support of planning, policy formation and decision making,
- Provide assistance in the reaffirmation of accreditation processes,
- Conduct policy analysis and research.
The IRO works with administrative units and academic departments to regularly carry out surveys related to degree programs and services
- Alumni Survey
- Employer Satisfaction Survey
- Entering Freshman Survey
- Freshman Exit Survey
- Graduate Student Exit Survey
- Staff Survey
The IRO prepares and publishes the university’s annual Factbook. It contains statistics on students, faculty, library, research centers, facilities, etc.
The IRO is also a source of information about higher education in Armenia.